Saturday, November 8, 2008
Son of a...
I spent the last hour trying to post pics. I'm really excited to share and some of you have rightfully commented on my lack of pics. Alas my efforts have failed and all of my uploading just failed with a recent power outage. Internet connections here are so slooooooooooooooow. Grrrrrrr. Very frustrating. I am going to wait until we get to NZ and 'should' be able to post by the end of the month. Hopefully I can take hostage the PC of one of Judy's firneds whose house we will be staying at. Then I can let it chug away (I was trying to post about 300 of close to 1400 taken) and FINALLY share some photos for you. Sorry. It is what it is. Eventually it will happen. Cambodia rocks. Stories later. Food now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope you're eating your vitamins. Last time i went to SE Asia, i got realy sick
Post a Comment