Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Test - Welcome


Testing....Testing...Hello? Anyone there? I'm still blown away about how amazing the scenery was at the wedding. We've already planed a backpacking trip back to the bells during our first anniversary. Anyhoo, welcome to Nick and Judy's Honeymoon blog. We will post stories, updates and some pictures here during our travels oversees. I won't promise to do it too often as that would mean being on a computer WAY more then I prefer to be (or Judy will let me) during the trip. I'm just getting this thing setup now so the format may change a few times. I do plan to post post a couple of times before we leave. I will try to post about once a week.
You should have the ability to comment on our postings. Please do! it will be great to hear from our friends and family while we are gone. We're not planning on taking phones so this will be one of the few opportunities for contact. You can also email either of us at our normal email address while we are gone. We will be checking those as well. That's it for now. I hope you enjoy our honeymoon blog!

8 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

hey guys...so excited to keep up with you on your adventures...and...welcome to the blog world!
can't wait to see you this weekend in cali!!

xoxo
jess

Julie McRedmond said...

Judy. I saw this thru Jess's site and just want to wish you all the best. Enjoy this weekend and your honeymoon.

Julie McRedmond said...

Sorry on above comment I should have put Julie Hinojosa McRedmond....so as not to confuse you guys.
anyway enjoy and congrats.

Nick said...

WOW! You guys rock! I hope you guys make it back safely and I totally understand if you decide to not come back...in the still alive not kidnapped sort of not come back way. :) Is it inappropiate for me to comment on my own blogs?

Cole Family said...

judy & nick...your wedding pics are amazing...thanks so much for having me at your reception...i had so much fun...can't wait to here all about your travels!!...have fun, vanessa

Strat said...

Thanx for the invite Nick -
Should be fun following along in your travels.

BTW - Can you bring me back a T-Shirt? (ha ha, just kidding)

- Norm

dananaa said...

Hey there, my children (yes, Judy you are one of my children now). Glad to hear you are experiencing life in a whole new way! This is the third time I've tried to use this dang blog (technically challenged due to age--no teasing)!! I love hearing about you adventure--keep it up! What...disappointed in Munich beer, I will definitely need to tast one of your beers!
Things here are same-oh-same-oh. My fun is cleaning my refrigerator (yes, even refrigerators with no food need cleaning)!!!! Take care, be safe, and keep those blogs coming!!!!!!!!Love ya!

dananaa said...

Hello...are you out there???? I heard on the news that 1 million workers are on strike in Greece. Is that affecting your trip??