Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last days

We are in Queenstown now. We rented an apartment with beautiful views of the lake and Remarkables (maountain range). Last night we went to a vineyard and had an excellent dinner with a 'trust the chef' menu and wine pairing with each course. It was gooood. We sat on the grass afterwards and sipped some more wine. Today we are doing some last minute shopping and internet. Later we will do a luge down the side of a mountain and I am deciding on whether to hanglide or take a jet ride that does loops and flies upside down and g-forces and what not. Still trying to convince Judy that is is necessary that I do both. We'll see. The weather outside is like a perfect summer day back home. Clear, not too hot, a perfect last day. Tomorrow we begin our long flight home. So bad. :(. I am homesick but also don't want to go. Judy is sad as well. I think we are both ready but at the same time it is not easy to leave all this behind. It has been a wonderful and magical journey. I will take time for it all to fully soak in. While we walked Milford we would talk about and reminisce on all of the places we visited, the people we met and the experiences we had. This will probably be my last post. Actually, there will be one more, I will post a link of pictures in the next few days. Probably after Christmas but before NYE so check back and you can view some of the choice pics. Thankx for following along. I hope you enjoyed.

Nick

No comments: